Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Pug in Each of Us

<------ Is that an ugly animal, or what? Not to mention that weird whiteish substance at the tip of its tongue. This beast is our family pet, Toby. Each day I do my best to keep him caged up in the kitchen, letting him out periodically for a quality belly-scratch (or is it "itch"?). For the record, I give very high quality belly rubs/scratches/massages. If dogs could pay me for my services, I just know they would. I really don't like the dog, though. He is just an amusement that needs constant supervision and don't listen to no one. So...yeah...that's my dog...not to be confused with "dawg": "slang for 'my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background'"

the slang authority (for all you aunts out there who feel they can't communicate with today's youth)

fdasfdas

3 comments:

k-po said...

i know you weren't referring to me - i am not that out of touch that i don't know what 'dawg' means :O} i just don't understand calculus....or philosophy....or kokomasher....or kirby....

k-po said...

there is a great resembelance between the dog and its owner - it must be the thing on its tongue

L-Po said...

I think it's a picture of D-Lo. Isn't he cute?????