Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dangit...

Long time no blog...

I was going to go hunting for crawdads in the creek on campus, but since it's full of sewage, I suppose I'll have to pass. Just like I'm passing on this fall's soccer season. Yeah, that's right. It's pity-part time for Joel. I won't be playing soccer this season due to a severe strain in my left ankle. It happened during our teams traditional alumni game, where we play against (for the most part recent) graduated soccer players from GF. It was a freak injury...

Anyway, lots of things are going well. I'm getting to know the people in the AT (Athletic Training) room pretty well. I'll be in there almost every day for the next three weeks. Yay! My classes are going fairly well. Stupid mistakes on a Calc test hurt my grade, but I learned from them. I got a B on my first Philosophy paper, which I'm told is pretty good. I'm making buddies left and right. So many faces, so many names to remember! I'm pretty bad at remembering names, which hurts in the girl department. That's one thing I need to improve: my memory. I'm still staying in good shape, and am getting buffer each day thanks to the weight room at Fox.

Hmmm...can't think of much else to say, so I'll post a cool background per my tradition.

2 comments:

D.J. Lower / KKairos said...

Sweet background. Sorry about the whole out-for-season thing...

llgp said...

I wouldn't know this from personal experience, but I'm guessing that, if you get buff enough, the girls will remember your name.