Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whoohoo

Brief overview of my weekend and week:

I got to do Swing dance on Friday.
I got to go to a theology gathering at the Baastens' house on Saturday.
I got to do blues-dance on Saturday.
I get to do homework today. I also go to church, and I'm going to finish cleaning my room when this gets typed.
I get to go to class, work with Dr. Lum on making my proofs not suck, and do homework, and go to Swing club, and go to mass, on Monday.
I get to go to class, do homework, go to class again, and hopefully go dancing Tuesday.
I get to do class and homework on Wednesday. I might go to the basketball game.
Thursday is class, homework and CHUBS.
Friday is class, homework and slacking off.

I need to start readings and homework much, much earlier next week. As in, Thursday night. I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now, though:

I'm restarting my project of memorizing the epistle of James. I'm also improving as a dancer. I'm not ultra-good by any means, but stuff feels a lot more natural than it has in the past, and that's a good thing. Also, lindy-hop swing is very nice workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a full week!