Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Dead Week and I'm Alive

Awesome things about Dead Week so far:

1) The weather so far is gorgeous just like last year, which was awesome awesome weather.
2) I've got my big theology projects for the semester done.

Things yet to do:

1) Survive homework, which if teachers follow regulations, apparently can't be assigned this week. I'll probably get something due on Thursday or Friday anyway. The biggest thing here is a small paper (assigned before this week) that's due Wednesday.
2) Survive finals. Basically I'm going to start putting together my studying / not getting killed by finals binder tonight. It's also going to involve a lot of backlogged reading.

Also, I really enjoy that feeling I get when I've just turned in a big term paper and get to go drop off my sources at the library, and be rid of them for, well, however long the break is, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a great feeling to get past the big papers, but it's good to hear that you also have a strategy for the rest of dead week and finals. Sadly, relaxation station is still a bit farther down the road.
Keep up the good work!

Study! Study!! Study!!!