Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's Dead Week and I'm Alive 2

Awesome things about Dead Week so Far, with additions:

1) I've got my big theology projects for the semester done.
2) Last history paper is done.
3) The Concert Band / Jazz Band concert. A friend named C.J. pulled of what I believe to be the most amazing drum-work I've ever seen live. For the record he was doing the long drum solo from a rearrangement of West Side Story by Bill Redie. It involved craploads of crazy-awesome stuff.

The old #1 on the list got cancelled because the weather wasn't as good yesterday as it was Monday. The "to do" list remains the same, but adding packing.

I'm thinking about what I have to read this summer. So far, in alphabetical order (excluding articles like "an" and "the", the list is:

The Fountainhead

Gödel, Escher, Bach
Good Omens
Neuromancer

If anyone's got any suggestions, please let me know. Also, I know I actually managed to generate some feedback with a couple of posts a couple of posts ago; that said I'll answer to it sometime in the next couple of weeks. Also, look for the theology cards to start happening again the Sunday after finals.

1 comment:

L-Po said...

So, what are you going to read for FUN?????