Friday, January 16, 2009

Silly Quotation Time

From IRC, blatantly stolen from someone's signature on DigitalMZX.

ajs: I like how people talk behind my back when they know I'm asleep. I like to think that it's because I would superbly defeat their lies if I was active.

Bonus! Silly religious quotation!

Terryn: I've never heard anyone take umbrage to "old" and "new"
Es: terryn "old testament" is a horrible offense against the jews
Es: It implies that their religion be not poppin' fresh

I was definitely there for that one, and it was awesome. I wish I still had the full discussion there. That said, if you want to talk supercessionism, or talking behind peoples' backs, go ahead. You can even feel free to talk about supercessionism behind my back here while I'm away on retreat this weekend; I won't be able to do anything about it until tomorrow night!

Good day and God bless!

No comments: