Sunday, February 25, 2007

Apparently I Lied (Part II)

It's been a long week and I've got a crapload to do. Maybe I'll try for some new card sometime this week. By a crapload I mean a 1500 word philosophy paper on either the Ontological Argument or Religious Experience, plus a source analysis for history. That's not including reading and if I want to get an actual spiritual practice in, not that I really ever picked up on how. (I can still pull that off next week if I can get clarification from my professor on what exactly I'm supposed to do, and probably could've pulled off more this week than I did.) As far as reading goes my first priority is Augustine, then history, then my Responding to God stuff.

Later all, God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you.

Anonymous said...

you didn't lie. you just bit off more than you could chew. you are a most excellent person.