Saturday, November 12, 2005

D.Lo Responds to Post Comments (Part 53)

nana said: thanks for the quiz. i love quizzes.

i am an O53 / C89 / E9 / A71 / N76

At least now you know where you get your neuroticism.Did you notice that spells ocean? I wonder what that means? [...] by the way. your 52 blog. the person who responded that if you didn't write so often.....makes me think maybe you are practicing to be an oregonian columnist who HAS to write every day.just a thought.

I think it's just an acronym to represent the five right-spectrum traits. As for the thought on practicing to be an Oregonian columnist...I don't think I could do that, really. I wouldn't have enough to write about.

l-po said: Okay, here you go ...O - 93 / C - 64 / E - 1 / A - 17 / N - 71
Does it sound like your mother?

Yes. You're much more open to new stuff than I am, in the least, and the level of neuroticism's...about right. Not sure if it's -quite- that high.

k-po: I'm a O7-C79-E22-A10-N55 Big Five!!
Auntie K.

I'm not sure if you're quite as closed-minded as the thing says...The other ones seem fairly accurate, though.

llgp: McGee, that was rather fun, if not especially surprising. I ended up with O12-C89-E42-A44-N22. I think the first and the last one might both be a little exaggerated than is true when I think about them. Otherwise, though, it seems fairly accurate.Like the Joker asked regarding Batman, "Where does he get all those wonderful toys?"

If by wonderful toys you mean polls, this one I heard about some peeps having to take for Sociology/Psychology, or osmething. I'm not sure you're quite so relaxed as the thing says, either...the accuracy of that O depends on which experience.

I'll also be linking to one (probably tomorrow) regarding morality...There's also a personality test there, the exact same one, -but- the morality test itself is different and seems fairly spot-on when I look at myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from my perspective you would have massive amounts to write about.