Sunday, November 27, 2005

Post-Thanksgiving-Break Blog

Thanksgiving Break is drawing rapidly to a close, and I will go back to UP. Things I hope to work on in the next couple of weeks:

Study habits.
Study habits.
Study habits.

I've made some progress in the area, but overall I think I could use a bit more. Hopefully I'll have some good habits established by next semester, will set higher goals and reach them, etc.

Thanksgiving Break was good. I got to see Chris, Trisha and Rachel back from college this week. They all seem to be doing pretty well at their places, and they've got a lot of the same stresses I do. The day after I got to go to Thanksgiving at my Grandma's (as in Nana-Grandma's) house, which was fun. Much of the family was there for fun and games and food and stuff.

Good day / God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!
Hurrah!
Hurrah!