Thursday, December 22, 2005

Two Days 'til Christmas

There are two days in between today and Christmas Day. That'll be the day I get to get up at 5:00 AM, ride with my parents up to Washington (Olympia to be exact, as I recall) and hang out there all day doing Christmas things with the extended Lower side of the family, then ride back down that same day. Should be fun, actually. I'm going to be taking the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland to read on the recommendation of a UP friend, and I'll be taking A Prayer for Owen Meany to read when that's finished with.

Honestly, Christmas is so close, but it doesn't feel so close just yet. Maybe because I felt when I got out of school after Fall Semester that I had a longer break, or something. Oh well.

Any commentators got an issue to bring up? I don't mean personal issues, but political/religious/social ones...Feel free to bring one up, as I'm outta topics for right now. I'll post something about Alice when I'm done reading it.

Good day and God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only want to say have yourself a merry little Christmas. i love you oodles and gobloons.