Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Yes, I Will Eventually Answer Your Questions

It's late. Very late. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, not the least of which is an 8:10 AM class. So I need to sleep. Now. I will eventually answer your questions. Please do not ask more questions regarding the post time. Socially and academically I am going to grow much. I will, when the posts are made, let you all know what classes were like today and tomorrow. I am now going to pee, and go to bed. Thanks for understanding. This will be on my list tomorrow, along with a bunch of homework.

4 comments:

L-Po said...

Just remember ... naps can be a good thing.

L-Po said...

Also remember that Dad and I are praying for you, even when we are incredibly annoyed with you.

Anonymous said...

IF you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

THEN you will not be royalty during the French Revolution

Anonymous said...

Wise sequencing of the peeing and bed-going activities!
Eagerly awaiting your next post.